SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

technicals

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Guys, for a bit of interest, have run a GANN analysis across SDL and it marks a key pivot time price line the next day or two, certainly by end of the week. Fibbo and trend look like meeting in "time" as well as GANN angles aligning up. I expect that we will be resuming uptrend by end of the week with .415/42 next challenge.

I also expect a bounce tonight on the DOW with a break to the loss series as well via a GANN bounce signal. I know this is a bit contrary to the doom view at present but that is what the indicators are at present. A failure to run will be seen by me as a major negative pressure point leading to a quick retrace to 4500 all ords. I do not think this is the case but you never know. I guess the point is that the next few days will be impulsive in movement one way or another.

As many will know, I am an investor not a trader in SDL. I do trade other stocks but I have a different view on SDL for the reasons stated before. Will be interesting to see how things progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.