PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

technicals, page-91

1. 2,760 Posts.
    I assume the take profits recommendation has attributed some selling pressure today. Traders have watched from open and the majority have opted to stay on the sidelines seeing only a little opening buying pressure followed buy the beginning of the selling pressure. Looking to pick the bottom some have opted in expecting .028 to be around the bottom and it couldn't quite sustain .028.

I think it will find support at .025 Could push little lower but has bounced from .025 previously...
    the great void of volume in the afternoon I think supports this and should not be overlooked...

Towards close appeared a little selling pressure most likely a few panic sellers plus a few day traders cutting losses after unsuccessfully picking a reversal for the day. That pushed the sp down even further. Could see this same scenario play out again tomorrow could see buyers come in at .025/.026.

Long termers have little to worry about all part of a re-rating... Anyone that wants to argue that this stock is not being re-rated is kidding themselves even at .02 this is re-rated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $142.6K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 1335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.