PER 13.0% 13.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

technicals, page-37

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Wilson!...

"By all means, appreciate T4P's efforts flying in and giving thoughts on the company, he obviously does his research, but listen to those who have held the stock for a long time (not saying me, there's more longer term holders) and you will get a truly balanced view of a stock and cut out the ST positive or negative spin"

A bit unfair...it makes me sound like one of the ambulance chasers that "fly in" and out from time to time...day-traders like martis, etc (no offence intended martis).

I have been posting on ANP since lows of 0.006...I think first posts from April/May this year...and have consistently discussed the investment attrction of ANP subject to certain milestones being met.

To date, all milestones have been met, which means my views have not changed...so not exactly a "flying in" from time to time type, to promote a trading opportunity.

If however it is my posting frequency you are talking about, then yes...I guess I prefer quality to quantity, so may appear to post sporadically.

Until the next lot of news comes, pretty much everything that needs to be said about ANP has been...so why regurgitate old news over and over...or argue fundamentals with chartists?

Look at the content and "value" of the recent threads...and what they add to one's understanding of ANP?

Enough said.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.0¢ $612.7K 4.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56662 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.