ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

technicals, page-52

1. 190 Posts.
    Cheers lautrec,

it's quite a descent tree shake right now-alot to do with a sea of green in the fundamentals and pre 27th APR Meeting gitters.

If ppl recall the day when the volume of 150M shares was reached it was on a day when there was a screen of red.

When we look at ECT and it's tech's it is a 2 pronged approach.
    1. Coldry which is rubbing shoulders with "similar" techs-in the end it is dealing with an existing commodity (brown coal)to turn it into a BCE albeit alot better than anyone else.
    2. Matmor-it aint rubbing shoulders with no one and dealing with what is currently a waste and turning it into a commodity which is game changing.

It's a speculative/small cap stock right now...but for how long? I believe I'm not standing alone when I say not for long.

Ppl-please keep in mind what lautrec mentioned "At the Plant Tour there will be realisations and awakenings which will be taken back to other countries/companies/businesses"...I am one of those ppl. I am just a simple shareholder-but one that travels and mixes with some interesting ppl in the Middle East, and have done on/off for nearly 10yrs. As I previously mentioned for those going on the day trip-feel free to share pics/info on HC as it will be shared with others around the world.

Anyways for those that have sold-best of luck....but IMHO this will be the last chance at these type of prices/margins. We may even see a huge up swing a day or couple of days before the 27th. If I had a car to sell I would and strengthen my already stong position in this stock.

DYOR as always

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.