DNA 0.00% 3.1¢ donaco international limited

Technicals, page-21

1. Nv
    107 Posts.
    I think DNA is a great buy, I think we should see an increase in total revenue, but table revenue won't be at the capacity that it would have been had the China Vietnam conflict not occurred. So in terms of revenue per table it might be a little lower. I'm hoping and thinking that the worst is behind us when it comes to the conflict, despite China continuing to bully Vietnam moving another oil rig closer in, Vietnams response suggest they are not going to do anything stupid and react with violence. Maybe that's why foreign investment continues to pour into vietnams stock exchange regardless of the conflict.

http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/256829/bluechips-lead-nationwide-gains.html

However for us it's all about the punters feeling safe enough to cross the border and gamble. Given its so far north of the conflict areas you would hope that this would happen sooner rather than later.
    I hope punters don't react to a possible slightly lower than expected revenue. On a positive note the fact that the soft opening was a success directly after the worst of the violence in Vietnam would suggest that things could only get better, given that from that point on there were no more violent protests. Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24193 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 166666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.