FAR 0.98% 50.5¢ far limited

Hardmano...I like technicals they are proof positive that...

1. 341 Posts.
    Hardmano...I like technicals they are proof positive that certain patterns do repeat. They work even better if there is a fundamental understanding of the stock.

In this case the fundamentals supporting the latest price movements relate directly to the Farjoy accumulations. It was the sole reason the price went up to 16 in such a short time.

What now will drive the price and to what level will be purely the 2c figures and the sentiment surrounding them. The expectation is the current driver and is being done on low volume.

The beautiful thing is that we all have a very good understanding of what is about to happen and there is not too much that could really get in the way now that oil seems to have found its bottom.

When FAR confirm the contingent resource north of 100 million barrels on its books I would like to think we should be seeing better than 20c per share. I would be surprised if it doesn't achieve and hold that price with the type of expected new holders coming onto FARs registry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.