AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

technicals

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    no real trading opportunities are appearing , even with the recent apparant good news release. The thing that has intrigued me with AIM in recent times is the massive overhanging supply line that has become so blatantly obvious .. it really is exhausting viewing as it tries to grind its way through what seems like a never ending reloading sell side on the market depth - my question is , who is the seller with all these shares who is drip feeding it into the market, and why ??

We have seen buyers reenter on the gap fill at 21.5c which is great but its still very early days - first minor hurdle is for AIM to grind past 24c again - the big one though, and the only one that will convince me that AIM is the real deal , will be the break past 28c - from here it should finally get some wind back in its sails - volume has been very good in recent days with no further downward movement which is a sure sign of positive accumulation - but it really does have some work to do . Still bullish until proven otherwise.
    cheers ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.