AIM 1.47% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

technicals

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    basically AIM cannot get its sh#t together !!!! I'm fearing for it short term as the overhang aswell as immediate selling is starting to get the better of it - its been buidling for this 20c test for some time and it appears the time is near - how it responds to this attack on this important support line I'm very keen to analyse if and when it happens - all these pis$y announcements are doing nothing for AIM at the moment, apart from providing the seller with some naive short term buyers to dump on . I'm really starting to think someone like Northsound is reducing based on the possibility of a lower price placement in the wings that they can take advantage of ... unless of course Frank has had enough being the impatient guy he is !! The chart continues to look very weak with only one decent days bullish trading the other day from many down days - one day doesn't make a trend change though so lets just call it a suckers rally - AIM has a massive amount of work to do here to break 24c first then 28c second to signal game back on ... until then , we test 20c and hope it brings on some serious buying from off screen because there is presently none on screen .. ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.