ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Right. I look at earnings run rate, which I think is about...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Right. I look at earnings run rate, which I think is about $25-30m EBIT at current production. The current market cap of ~$400m has yet to catch up to this reality. We know by November production will grow 50% and EBIT run rate will grow faster than that, maybe almost double again. And for now it looks like there will have to be more aggressive expansion plans for next year announced at some point in 2019.

That's reason enough for shareholders to hold tight to their shares. They will be collecting a pretty nice dividend yield on the current price a couple of years out. But the current market cap does not even acknowledge the Zincularity as a remote possibility... If zinc oxide displaces chemical UV absorbers due to its many advantages, there are only three serious competitors in the space and ANO is the best positioned to win in the long run. Even if it takes 5-10 years, ANO could do $1B+ of high margin, recurring annual revenue in that scenario. Pick whatever terminal earnings multiple and discount rate you like; it's worth way more than $400m today.

So the chart is crazy but that's what it should look like given how skewed to the upside the range of likely outcomes are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $3.488K 4.845K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10477 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.