ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

As a shareholder for well over five years now, it is most...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    As a shareholder for well over five years now, it is most surprising to me that the current share price, as dramatic as the climb has been, could actually well be one of the least riskiest and best value times to buy in its history.

Absolutely everything is going this companies' way - with extreme positive upside - of which are almost impossible to properly calculate.

Andrew Page has a great point in a recent blog post about ANO. Investors should avoid anchoring to past prices - it offers little in valuing the current and future. Read here: https://www.raskmedia.com.au/2019/05/24/advance-nanotek-asxano-lessons-from-a-multi-bagger/

No matter which way I crunch the numbers, the current price is, like it has in the past, and there were many doubters along the way, continuing to reveal an immense opportunity for shareholders of today.

I dare not make any future share price predictions like our sage @thotcop - as I do not want to take Geoff away from the job at hand, wasting time responding to ASX drivel, but we are very much at the beginning of the potential of this business - barely scratching the surface of what is yet to come.

It is a good thing @kearneymaurice didn't own a phone capable of installing Apps on it until a few months ago so he was not able to foolishly sell his shares while sitting on the toilet at work. He has made a lot of money by buying his phone from Big W when he did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14660 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.