ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Technicals, page-60

1. 3,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    I know I may be getting ahead of myself, but I think management will need to increase capacity beyond 40T/week once they add a few more distributors/chemists (the European market is big), and once the FDA bring in their sunscreen changes. It wouldn't surprise me to see another two capacity increases next year, or at least one larger increase.
    Consider that Zinclear performs so much better than competing products and manufacture is now reliable, with the right quality assurance in place.

A run rate of 60T/week is very possible. IIRC Nanophase suggested a 300% increase in ZnO demand within 5 years (approx. 38% per annum), industry wide. ANO are a very low cost producer, with a superior product. At a minimum, they will capture the industry average of 300%.

Then there's the added bonus of Alusion growth, which nobody is factoring in, along with the renewal of exclusivity to Merck. And battery tech, etc.

$900m MC end of 2020 is not as far-fetched as my conservatism leads me to believe.
    Last edited by Klogg: 30/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.