BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hi ChamonixI certainly use the stochastic oscillator as part of...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi Chamonix

I certainly use the stochastic oscillator as part of my TA trading techniques, however never alone.

I posted the chart as it showed one clear indicator that RAU is back on the move north, which is all that most people here need to know/see. I don't consider myself a ramper and merely hoped that others would take some advise and make some money with me.

My decision to buy more today was based on further indicators, buying pressure, a good knowledge of this stock (I have owned since July), and fundamentals. I still hold quite a number of my originals since July and have traded some along the way.

RAU currently shows a clear pattern (which is what TA is all about) in the stochastic oscillator, it has yet to show a sell sign in the MACD even with the two drops over the last few trading days, it bounced off a Moving average today, and bounced off a pattern formed within a relative strength index which is sitting quite low as it has before previous rises. Yes it is lagging, but as one famous trader once said....'I have made a lot of money buying late and selling early'.

Prices were clearly manipulated last Thursday which triggered stop losses and panic selling. Friday showed a nice increase in share price which showed buyers are still here, Monday gapped up on open which needed to settle down and seemed to be driven by traders. Today droppped due to uncertainty, but was clearly snapped up by confident buyers.

I use a few different techniques in stock market investing, however when trading (minute, hour, day, week) I buy by considering supply vs demand. RAU didn't really fit that criteria for me, however the clear patterns in the charts, the buyers around and my experience in this stock said a big buy this afternoon. I did only buy once they were confirmed in my opinion though. I unfortunately did not buy more at 17.5 or even 18, but at 19.5 as I am not in this for a quick trade and it did not fit my trading criteria.

I have to say I am jealous of those guys that got options at 12, or even the person that just beat me to 14.

These are all just my views and are part of my trading techniques, however they may not work for everyone. They sometimes don't work for me either! Let's just hope they continue to work more times than they don't though!

Don't be surprised of a possible few days of lower volume and consolidation now though before the next move upwards.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.