SOR 6.00% 4.7¢ strategic elements limited

Here’s some actual technicals to mull over rather than the...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Here’s some actual technicals to mull over rather than the random $5 / $10 / $30 / $300 ridiculous share price guesses some on here are throwing around.

Clearly the first cycle within this new uptrend has completed. From an EW stance it has locked in a Wave-(1) high. So it is now unwinding within a corrective Wave-(2). No technical theory is perfect yet with EW theory, Wave-(2)’s generally pullback 50% of the previous move - sometimes a little less sometimes a little more. Nothing is an exact science yet this theory comes close. The 50% pullback clocks in at 51c and obviously psychological 50c is also a key number. The analysis also gets backing when the dip takes shape on lowering volume. Which is exactly what has been happening here. If this dip was on well above average volume I would have been out long ago.

Technically we also have a pennant type pattern in play which looks like it will trigger on any closing price above 58c moving forward. Post trigger this pattern will target around $1.40.

From an EW perspective though such a move will trigger the next up cycle as part of a Wave-(3) - and these waves often stretch 1.618 the length of the Wave-(1). This therefore gives us a Wave-(3) target up towards $2.00 before price rests again.

I always look for red flags as well within the analysis that start to tell us when we are run. So any session that closes out the day below 50c won’t be look at favorably !! Anyway that’s it from me for now. I’m still holding based on this analysis and nothing else ! E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $709 14.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149324 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.