PBI premier bionics limited

Hi PitawalA lot of what you hear in the market place is just...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi Pitawal

A lot of what you hear in the market place is just pure supposition and speculation and some of it is deliberately placed. A friend of mine who WAS a Sydney day trader lost 80K in the tech boom catching a falling knife. He overheard a conversation from a legal eagle that was deliberately placed knowing he was within earshot and that he and others would graze on the stock as the smart money. Sold to the naive treasure hunters.

But back to PBI. A previous post was right. Large shareholder had been cashing in for some time at around 37c and this has had a disastrous effect on its price. However this finished last week when there was a huge crossover at week's end. It would appear PBI are currently carrying out due diligence on a couple of their products with huge European and US interests jockeying for positions. Remember there are large European interests in the sleep apnoea market as well as Resmed and Fisher Paykel.

I'd like to say that this stock should move considerably over the next month or so, but I won't cause some plonker will say that I'm ramping so I guess I'll just sit back and laugh when it goes for its inevitable run eclipsing its highs of 60 and then some.

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.