AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

All has moved as predicted in my previous post.Share price...

1. 572 Posts.
    All has moved as predicted in my previous post.

Share price surged just before the 15th of October as suggested.

Latest quarterly report indicated Anvil is now cash flow positive - with a break even bottom line and there is a resulting consolidation of share price.

Share price has moved higher ("closer to $4.00") and would be even higher if the Aussie Dollar had not moved so much higher since my last post.

The next improvement in share price could be when share holder approval for Trafiura arrangements have been finalised and SX-EW plant construction is progressing.

This may be associated with institutions recommending Anvil as a buy with a predicted share price of (say) $15 within 18 months.
    These predictions are to spark interest in Anvil and set off a share price surge so that institutions and insiders can capitalise by selling portion of their shares previously accumulated.

A share price of $7 by the end of 2010 appears to be a reasonable possibility still.

In 2011 a share price to $12- $15 may happen when SX-EW plant moves into increasing production.

It seems likely that copper concentrates will be in plentiful supply but a bottle neck in processing the concentrates is likely.

This puts Anvil in a very strong position.
    Proving further extensive copper resources may be the icing on the cake!

Time to accumulate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.