TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

The word I used a few days ago was enthusiasm is slowly...

1. 4,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    The word I used a few days ago was enthusiasm is slowly returning, replacing despondency, all as a result of the necessary reset which is currently on the table with TNG.

I've gone back through my old posts to revive one which I spent a fair bit of time on, collating, categorizing & highlighting the technologies specifically to do with vanadium & Titanium & one of the things which at the time, I believed, titanium would enable - Pervoskites.

Whilst the link below takes you to the start of my thread which a lot of work went into, there are a LOT of technologies, what were science experiments like those in the thread below, which are in the early stages of being commercialized. Commercialization with real prospects as it is backed by some of the biggest organizations you can imagine, including companies like RIO, BHP, FMG.

Many of them which, with a bit of imagination, can be applied, adopted, absorbed into the project which TNG have been working on for such a long time.

Rather than list them all at once as it's easy to miss the good stuff when information is presented this way, starting tomorrow I'll pick one or a combination of technologies & talk about what it is & how, done right, it could work to improve a project like the one planned for Mount Peake.
    It might be something obvious, but not obvious, for instance, the rail siding is (memory tells me) approximately 110km from the mine site.
    The obvious technology to use here would be autonomous haulage trucks as the haul road & underpass will be dedicated thoroughfares.
    But what I'll dig down into may be something like using hydrogen in ammonia powder utilised in fuel cells with high efficiency motors with self generating Hydrogen electrolysers at each end location powered by solar panels backed up by Vanadium batteries.

I'll aim for a post a day & I have plenty of content, to share my take on other's vision of what the resource industry can look like. I'll keep it random that way I'll stay interested & motivated too.

But for today, please, go take a look at this thread, look at the dates & know that even though this was 2016, how I collated this information has in fact been going on in the background with Google Alerts - given a different scenario with TNG I'd have had the time to spend finding the gems in the past 7 years of similar developments, however maybe that is yet to come.

Vanadium, Titanium & Perovskite Technology developments - Go to link
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/r-d-links-advanced-materials-production-%E2%80%93-titanium-vanadium.3023210/?get_post=true

Vanadium Redox Flow Batteries

Last edited by Propunter2: 13/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.