TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Our company has decided to list on the Toronto Stock Exchange...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Our company has decided to list on the Toronto Stock Exchange where the investor audience is sophisticated in technology stocks and has an appetite for them via investors.

When discussing our Investment Memorandum(IM) with brokers here they struggled to get it.
    If the broker cannot get it then forget it being sold to investors. Of course everyone wanted upfront fees and shares for no work and regardless of outcome in terms of attracting capital investment.

We were told you need to speak the magic words Lithium, Cobalt, Gold, Crypto-Currency or Medical Dope to have a hope in this town Perth. So I understand the struggle to properly assess and value tech companies in West Australia.

Cannot say I met a broker who did not leave me counting the rings on my fingers and the number of fingers to put rings on as I left the room!!

The TSX broker reception thus far been excellent with them getting our concept and getting us positioned via good company shells and investors with cash to invest.

Australia is the dumb Aussie when it comes to technology stocks and so I agree with the opinion here about under-valued tech stocks trying to make a go of it in our investment community.

All IMO and experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.