BRN 4.88% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hello Trothlis...Thankyou for your posting of the transcript...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hello Trothlis...
    Thankyou for your posting of the transcript between PVM and yourself. It was an interesting read even though I have trouble understanding most of it, being a newbie to Neuromorphic computing. Having him explain things, does help to settle my mind about BRN to some extent, inspite of my lack of comprehension and the issue you have regarding accounting for the numbers of physical 'neurons' and 'synapses' on the Akida chip.
    I wish I had a better understanding of the concepts involved with CNNs and SNNs and how they work. The diagrams of CNNs presented remind me of the way an eye and its associated neural network might process information for some reason.
    I agree with you about giving developers access to the tools necessary to incorporate the Akida chip and I suppose that is why the ADE is available to developers, as well as the CNN to SNN converter?
    I suppose they might be somewhat limited incorporating the full potential of the tech until they have access to an actual physical Akida chip.
    I think it is interesting and pertinent that PVM says at the end of your exchange with him...
    "This is an image from the documentation that shows what is inside each core:...
    It may answer your questions when you consider that each core has distributed SRAM..."

Many thanks again for your contribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $504.2K 2.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 889996 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 666739 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.