A3D 8.70% 10.0¢ aurora labs limited

Technology might be worth billions, page-159

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Can anyone point me to anything that actually proves this concept works? Is their a demo available? do they have a working model?

A small cheap working 3d metal printer could change the world, when you think about it, could eliminate the need for warehouses and spare parts.

Instead of the hardware stores having to stock items they could simply produce them upon request.

Imagine every airport, ship yard, garage in the world could manufacture replacements no more shipping, no more need for stock, companies could simply licence out the specifics for each part.

Thats all great love the hype the story all good, but bottom line does this thing actually work? does it actually work? Is it quick? do they have first movers advantage? can they get it to market before someone catches up?

If the answers are yes yes yes and yes, will be great sign me up, but why are so many people willing to take their word for it without a shred of proof? don't they have to prove it why are so many willing to just take their word for it.

Remember 3d metal printers are not new, whats new is they claim they do a cheap/small/fast version, amazing if they can I will be a buyer even at multiples of today's price if they every prove it.

Big "if" enjoy the ramp in mean time don't get caught holding the bag, cause look at IOT the bag starts to stink like shit pretty quick once the hype is gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.