A3D 8.70% 10.0¢ aurora labs limited

Technology might be worth billions, page-87

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    A fair bit of sell off bringing this down to a more bullish pricing instead of a stupidsphere (as one says it) uptick.

Everyone just needs to read back on everything, and as always, DYOR. This has no revenue yet but I'm holding in hopes that when it does generate revenue, the stock price will reflect accordingly.

And to those that has a conservative approach, that's a fine measure as that's just differing style of trading. No one is right or wrong. Just dyor and look at what's been presented imo.

To me, the lust is in the

* Tight register, with only about 22 million shares available in the open
    * 70% of shares are currently e-scrowed for 12-24 months
    * A potentially disruptive innovation, tapping into an industry worth trillions (speculative!)
    * As opposed to other speculative stock, this actually seems more viable in a manufacturing industry that has long in talks about 3D printing soon becoming the go-to for manufacturing.
    * Latest announcement saying no CR is a huge boon for existing SH.
    * Concise plans with their printer roll outs end of the year.

You still have plenty to look forward to, and then re-evaluate. In an ideal world, this stock could be worth upwards of 500 million in cap. Worst case scenario, it falls back down to pre-IPO hype, 20 million ~. We are not even at AKP crazy levels yet and people are already sizzling. 50 million in market cap people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.