TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Technology Risks, page-34

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    I have resisted posting for sometime now. Have been busy as well.

It certainly has been interesting sitting back and watching the same old commentary going around and around.

@robpinoz - you are starting to get sucked in my friend - resist.

Watch this space. If you think Alan Boyd climbed on board TV2U to merely twiddle his thumbs and pick up some breadcrumbs - you are wrong. So wrong that I burst with laughter whenever I read some of the negative posts. Comeuppance might just be around the corner.

Just keep your nerve holders. Otherwise consider your options. But never make a decision or react to some of the stuff you might read here. Easy decision.

As for the sentence below.

"There is a law against this, it's called Selective Disclosure, under rule 3.1"

No, you are incorrect. There is no law called "selective disclosure". If there is please post the section of the Corporations Act 2001 where it can be found. Or, perhaps you have a common law example?

1. Law is legislation / statutes (e.g. Corporations Act 2001 ) or common law.
    2. A regulation is delegated legislation (e.g. Corporation Regulations 2001).
    3. A rule is a rule (e.g. listing Rule 3.1). A rule can also be a statutory rule.
    4. Guidance is guidance - nothing more or less than advice on how to manage corporate conduct in this case.

The link you posted refers to 'guidance' Guidance is not law. There is nothing that compels a company to follow guidance. Google lawyers - please!

Again, selective quoting, in my view, is designed to mislead or, it is a function of laziness.

What's my point? The TV2U Directors can talk to whomsoever they want about whatever they want provided that they do not breach their fiduciary duties or the provisions of the Corps Act.

Sit tight holders. There might be more than one reason as to why I have not posted.

No change in sentiment for me.
    Last edited by Basileus: 05/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.