BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Which one of three? All three? I share your positivity and hope...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Which one of three? All three? I share your positivity and hope but I'm not as sold on an agreement being signed. The quarterly's from September 2013 forward all read the same with the exception of the last. A sealed deal or a MOU?

The last reads 'Spitfire is currently at various stages of discussion with three companies in the information technology / e-commerce sectors that it believes have significant near-term revenue potential. Decisions on these oppourtunities are expected in the current quarter'.

A decision by definition allows for change or things to remain as is. Accumulation may be occurring but I'd think this is occurring by those who've read the quarterly and think it's worth a punt.

What's your indication? Share volume and provided news? I do share your enthusiasm but I don't believe it's this cut and dry. I'd exercise caution or hope you share your source of indications to support a positive decision being made.

Again, this has been on the cards since Sept 2013 so it's hoped due diligence has occurred. Deal or no deal, or three, shareholders 'should' be informed of the decisions this quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.