ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

technology, page-8

1. 6,284 Posts.
    This thread needs to stay relevant to ''technology'' if it is to have any chance of remaining disinfected imo.

My technological point of view before you consider rushing to the tou button is further down this post, but firstly;

This thread has already digressed from the thread author's intentions imo.

Could posters passionate about price movements or perceived announcement dates etc please consider starting a thread specific to their conversation topic, and then remain mindful of staying true to that topic ?

This may help to ensure posts from well researched and well respected posters, are not lost to the efficiencies of complete thread moderation.

It is highly irregular to have so many threads moderated, mostly due in my opinion to off topic flaming and potentially defamatory remarks.

May I suggest for those seeking a laugh or a giggle or a slap and tickle post for kicks and giggles,,, there is always the HC comedy threads.

The technologies of all listed and or non listed CCT companies are genuine technologies .

The amount of time and effort that has gone into virtually all of them to date on the planet,,, is certainly NO joke.

Whilst some coal techs involving fraccing etc may be considered more destructive to water courses than coal techs involving coal drying and volatile preservation that actually provide fresh water as part of their IP may be considered by CCT investors with an ENVIRONMENTAL passion, this does not mean only one is effectively commercial and the other will be damned to what ever Hades environmentalists may consider exists.

There may be global applications for every Clean coal technology yet to embraced for all we collectively know.

wec as a prime example is still a player. Fraccing although under the environmental health microscope is looking more like a potential nuclear scenario,,, which still has it's fans too.

Enjoy the TECH ride.

But in order to make the ride more enjoyable for passengers and spectators alike, all readers and posters would do better respecting others points of view rather than expending valuable time pulling splinters out of strangers eyeballs.

Strangers whom may not appreciate ESI's environmental clean tech philosophy and indeed my not even be concerned with such concepts when considering investment strategies by comparison.

I like ESI's technology for example because it reflects a responsible caretaker approach during changing energy paradigms.

When I was a young BSC student a generation ago, the global carbon cycle absolutely had my complete attention, and I have been passionate about it's TECHNOLOGICAL compromise based upon man's needs for energy in line with environmental protective sustainability ever since.

This ENJOYABLE youtube vid sums up my take on how TECHNOLOGY should be adapted in the immediate future,,, but with what interim TECHNOLOGIES ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-J91SwP8w

ESIs' environmentally clean TECHNOLOGY in line with it philosophy, constitution and business plan perhaps having more to do with making money by cleaning up lignite's carbon foot print than exploiting it's ''Blue Zone'' adjoining Latrobe Valley E.L's makes , in MY researched opinion based upon MY environmental values and MY appreciation for sustainable energy using interim TECHNOLOGIES, good business sence to ME.

As we pass from the historically bloody minded approach of digging up anything that burns and neutralizing anyone or anything that is perceived to be getting in the way thereof, there will be diametrically opposed points of view.

That, I'm afraid is the sign of the TECHNOLOGICAL times.

It's OUR time,, and WE have to live with it,,, mindful that the generations that follow will suffer or flourish,,, either way it will be criticized and judged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 426

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 30865495 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11612184 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.