PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Olympian, I definitely see your point.Perhaps it is too greedy...

1. 101 Posts.
    Olympian, I definitely see your point.

Perhaps it is too greedy to want to keep all the upside...after all, everyone's grandkids will be set with 50% OR 100% if this amazing resource becomes a working operation becomes a reality.

Even though it may sound absurd I would still argue that we would definitely be able to get the cash to go it alone. Cash can buy expertise. If Galahad was thought to be capable of funding it with 70/30 debt: equity, why not us? At the end of the day, it comes down to cost ... what interest rate would be too high...30%, 40%? If it's paid off within the first 2-3 years, who cares? As you say yourself, this is a 50 YEAR mine. Before upgrades.

I do see the many benefits of a big brother coming in for half. But if everything that is said about Skaergaard is true, if the previous inferred resource is correct or even UNDERestimated, than the more that we hold on to, the wealthier we will all be.

Call me greedy, but all that we need for this to happen is for pgm prices to hold where they are or better for a few more years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.