ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

From the recent Full Year Accounts: --- (vi) Latrobe Valley...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    From the recent Full Year Accounts:

---
    (vi) Latrobe Valley project

A feasibility study for the proposed establishment of a large-scale Coldry demonstration plant of ~170,000 tonnes per annum capacity has commenced. The feasibility study scope entails: Phase 1: Scoping study and selection phase; Phase 2: Prefeasibility study; Phase 3: Feasibility study and funding assessment. Phase 1 was completed and announced (15 November 2017), highlighting the Company's partnership with Energy Australia for potential site location and coal supply. The Company's focus on advancing the India project has taken priority since the conclusion of Phase 1, resulting in a pause in activity around the Latrobe Valley project in recent months. The initial scoping and site selection provided a solid foundation to proceed to prefeasibility and the Company looks forward to progressing this program in coming months.

This proposed project holds significant short-term interest in providing increased energy security and affordability through diversification of Victoria's energy solutions and longer-term interest as a gateway enabler to the deployment of High- Efficiency, Low Emissions (HELE) electricity production and low emission chemical production, including hydrogen, from Victoria's world-class lignite assets. HELE power stations, hydrogen production and fertilizer production are all industries of the future for the Latrobe Valley and they all share the common need to reduce moisture content of brown coal. Following successful scale up, Coldry has the potential to deliver this outcome economically and with zero-emissions when integrated with a waste heat source.
    ---

Although the Latrobe Valley project appears more focused towards delivering "alternate fuels", I am sure if the political environment moves into a more favourable position we'd explore Coldry for electricity generation. At least that's what I would hope as a shareholder, as it would be exactly what management have waited for all these decades.

But I do keep reminding myself of previously favourable political environments such as the ALDP. The application and program was torturous. It's not only management but also the government of this country that is all talk, high salary and no action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $69 29.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 27782887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11868117 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.