CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ted’s response - Costs vs Revenue, page-114

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357
    I have a different view about Q1. That 212% was "AT THE CLOSE OF Q1". My estimate is Q1 is about the same or slightly above Q4 2018 revenue of $2.6mil.

I dont care much about Q1 at all. What i am looking for in the quarter report due tomorrow is any info about current daily average revenue and other progresses.

That 212% can be safely applied to Q2 (current ongoing quarter). So, i think your figure of $5.54mil should be applied to Q2. That is a safety net amount IMO. However, i believe we are achieving higher than that as Ted has indicated the 1st 7 days of April average daily revenue has been 323% higher than the start of Q1. And we are only 1 month into Q2. There are so much going on at the moment, especially with 2nd batch of activations going on, i think Q2 will surprise us to the upside. I am thinking of Q2 = $5.54mil to somewhere around $7. And i believe we have a good chance of smashing $10 revenue in Q4 2019 as Ted has stated 2nd of the year is about 2/3 of full year revenue as we move closer to Christmas/New Year holiday season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.