CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ted’s response - Costs vs Revenue, page-12

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357
    There are days sp advances and there are days sp retreats but this company is clearly turning around and it will be a disaster miscalculation for pip traders to not taking this opportunity to buy in this early stage of this turn-around story. They are busy trying to make a few hundred bucks but risk missing hundreds of thousands of dollars. I could not believe i was able to top up more than 1.5mil shares at 4.3c yesterday. The reply from Ted is like a slap in the faces of those idiot traders. They will be sore losers and regret big time in the weeks ahead and in the long run. In a few months time when we all look back, 4.3c or 4.5c or 5c are no different at all when compared to the potential 15c-20c at that time.

I have done enough research on this company and i am sticking with my strong conviction that this company has real potential of changing my life for better. Make sure you guys take note of that line
    " whether it's $5 or $50mil revenue, the cost is the same". What does it mean? It means all increases in future revenue will go straight to the bottom line (profit).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.