TEE 0.00% 10.0¢ top end energy limited

re: tee - from the analyst The knockers always come in strong...

1. 82 Posts.
    re: tee - from the analyst The knockers always come in strong after a companys share price has risen and starts to settle back into consolidation before the next movement.

There are valid reasons why a share price rises and the fundamental reasons why TEE's price rose from 2c are still all intact and the business plan is still as valid as it ever was. Any compnay which is in an extended uptrend in growth will develop a chart with the saw tooth pattern as it rises on announcements and fundamentals being achieved, just as its' price settles back and consolidates during a period of inactivity. Nothing ever keeps going up, never has, never will. It's always been this way with stock markets and always will be, but just because a companys' share price doesn't keep rising, it doesn't mean the story has changed or things have made a turn for the worse. It's just that natural stage of progression and consolidation.

TEE is still in it's infant stages of development and I have no doubts we will see a lot of appreciation in the share price as the company progresses. It's a simple matter of studying the fundamentals and the business plan and what they have achieved to date and what they will achieve in the coming weeks, months, years. It's a good growth story and it's share price is in an uptrend and will continue for quite a time and there's a lot of money to made out of this one by those of us who believe in the business plan, and have faith in those in control to execute that plan.

To me it's a screaming buy at these prices and this will be borne out in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $6.001K 60.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81485 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 24999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.