PER 10.0% 11.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

teefer, page-8

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Yes Bassy...

It appears you did work it out!

I am not that worried about the interim trading in ANP...in my mind the real game only starts after results are in.

Having said that however, I do intend to reduce my position slightly due to it now being very much overweight in my portfolio...but once again, probably not until after results?

The most important aspect for me now is the effective "changing of the guard" with respect to ANP's trading patterns. As I read it, ANP above 2.2c is a "Brave New World"...all historic patterns can be thrown out the window.

Of course, we could still revert back to these old patterns, but would need an abject failure of the ATL1103 trials for this to happen. So, in the absence of such an event, we can expect to see ANP gradually trade less and less every day (on average), as the price rises on the back of stock being removed from the free-float...courtesy of a change in weighting of investors on the register.

What I see developing is a new Company, with a new product (at least in the market's eyes)...and with this will come a completely re-vamped register that will mlead to a whole new trading regime for the stock.

The most important aspect of which will be the reduction in daily volumes and significantly reduced impact of "traders" and "players" on the stock.

With the gradually reducing volumes will come larger moves...and eventually, the stock can be expected to make daily swings greater than Friday's closing price.

As can be seen with PRR...it will not necessarily happen in a few trading days, or as quickly as the traders might want...but as investments go, it will be quick.

I do not expect for example to see the thing run up like

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.