AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

teenage skin care

1. 146 Posts.
    I wonder whether the POH team have considered entering the teenage skin care market ??? I tell you, my daughter wrote on her xmas list “proactive”. Proactive is the teenage skin care range which is walking off the shelves as there appears to me to be no other competitor.

I paid over $100 for the basic starter pack and the task to actually purchase it was almost insurmountable. Only available online OR at a Proactive stand which are far and few between.

At every place I asked about where to get Proactive (including pharmacies, teenage clothing stores, beauty spas, my daughters friends parents) they ALL told me “yes it’s the best” and “apparently it really works” and “may daughter……, my daughters friend……

When I was becoming irritated by the inability to find it, I made quite a few enquiries with different people as to whether there was an alternative product more easily available. I was met with a resounding “No, I wouldn’t use anything else”.

I did not hear one negative thing about it. I eventually found a stand and was served by a funky “barely out of her teens” assistant who tried to upsell me with everything, and I seriously nearly got sucked in !!

I think teenage skin care, would provide a MASS income for Elixia and if marketed cleverly could surpass the adult range easily.

Surely it would be a simple matter of “re-tweaking” the existing products and I was thinking particularly the natural range.

Just my thoughts on this quiet day on the market !!

TRISH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.04K 5.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 98339032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20969054 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.