Teens invoved in 1000's of crimes in every state, page-52

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Lapdog you raise some interesting points, I was lucky I had come from a large family we were all educated at state schools, our drive and confidence produced a school teacher, a stockbroker, a company director an Administration officer and a barrister. So I agree the state education system did well for my family,
    Regarding single parents, I had my child on my own, returned to work one month after giving birth placing my child in a crèche.Back then there was not the welfare support available today, all parents got child endowment which from memory was worth about 50 cents a week. I really feel many of today’s problems are because there is such a dependency on government handouts.
    Now regarding state versus private education, I made the decision to educate my child in the private education system,it was my choice and I have no regrets, I was earning a good salary but did go without holidays for some time.
    So Lapdog I agree with some of your points but I strongly feel that there is such a low level of government competence and the indoctrination and dependency on government handouts appalling.
    I respect your views although not entirely agreeing with them . Cheers Bostar

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.