PEK 7.89% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

yeah I know but reinforces Pek’s decision to select Teesside now...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    yeah I know but reinforces Pek’s decision to select Teesside now and the benefits that will come, just know these will be added to the future Pek presentations re tax breaks, incentives etc….

big deal for the future though, Boris was in Teesside yesterday for the release.

Chairman Tony was right in saying last months presentation “Ngualla is a world-class project.However, timing is critical in capturing the market window”.

Ive tried to research the crap out of the conference but little luck, website is poor and what little is there is not very professional and wide ranging eg Gold, gemstones….PEKs asx release was the best of the best presentations Ive seen released but can’t find any release of ours on Tanzania sites or speech….oh well was prob just some zoom or teams call.

been surprised it’s pulled back under 10 last couple of days, really cant find a reason, buying orders removed…news flow is going in the opposite…

Record NdPr prices, supply issues specially the Myanmar issues atm and the everyday news about electric cars….

I guess people had confidence something would come out of the conference, for me SML announcement will be like something unplanned and out of the blue and sellers will be “damm wish I didn’t sell” moments. Being a Perth company if you here a rumour you might be able to buy in the morning…lol

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $270.3K 1.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 849412 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.