Teeth, language and racial origins, page-1229

1. 27,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'll just respond to a few points of many.

The primary way we get to know about their beliefs is by talking to them personally and doing some research of what others say about them.
    Agree, that is exactly what I have done over many decades with JWs with an emphasis of what they say about themselves and what they write about themselves (JW.ORG) but sadly you ignore most questions and comments put to you.

My experience is that few are willing to discuss their beliefs and are mostly uninformed about the history, doctrines and practices of the faith they profess.
    Most JWs are willing to discuss their beliefs provided that their preset narratives are not extended. Few know about even the relatively brief history of JWs. If they did they would be aware of changing doctrine and many failed prophecies.
    Of those that do they will refer you to the writings of those that are scholars of their professed faith.
    JWs not only refer to Watchtower writings but do so under specific instruction to do so.

It was at that time the apostle Peter declared: '' And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’- Acts 2:21. That truth still stands today.
    Maybe according to Paul, but not according to Watchtower, who claim that association with Watchtower is also required for salvation, thereby elevating themselves to the level of Jehovah.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.