Teeth, language and racial origins, page-975

1. 17,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    thanks that is interesting. I grew up with two scientists as parents so data and evidence and analysis were always considered critical ways of thinking but I had the ability to see auras and highly intuitive - like I could meet someone and know what they were thinking, and often recount what had happened in a room. My sister was a finder These are difficult gifts to have and I sadly suppressed them over time, more recently to my misfortune. But now I know these gifts can be used and nurtured and are indeed gifts. (Btw one of my cousins also has access to the other side and has to manage that carefully)

so I can imagine how hard it might be for your daughter. It’s good that you are exploring yourself

i just let the two aspects - rational thought and this other aspect live side by side. I don’t think they are necessarily at odds with each other. I think it has something to do with the nature of energy.

it’s a fascinating and mysterious topic. Not many people know about Lilith but I think she is an interesting symbol of aspects if humans and the world and if we explored and understood that story we might also understand more about that constant tension between good and evil, humanity and god, spirituality and temporal matters.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.