RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

tefluff

1. 6,284 Posts.
    thank you for your personal questions fluffy

I would personally like to pass on the follying ...um I mean following information, so that you may futher increase your understanding of the stockmarket game;

for your information the asx have a web site and a young investors game.

maybe uncle robin or uncle perfectstagg can show you how to get involved in shares this way because as you know there are animals in the jungle

your cute wittle bunny rabit fur may easily become ''messed on'' by the ''bears'' and shat on by the bulls

or head-butted again by the goats.

I HAD AN IMAGINARY FRIEND NAMED FLUFFY IN YEAR 6
    and he told me a story about this fluffy widdle wabbit who went into the woods ,where he met a big brown bear that had come from a far away country once known as SAMmaria. (this bear studied numbers, and has a degree in accounting and works closely with a close friend of yours)

the big hairy bear had been sucking on plankton with his friend and was messing all over his fur (his friend was so greedy that he wouldn't share his pepto bizmal with him)

the big bear looked down at fwuffy and said,

HEY RABBIT!!! DO YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH -S H I T - STICKIN' TO YA' FUR!!!???

fwuffy said, ''no mr bear""

GOOD!! said the bear

then he picked poor fwuffy up and wiped his ass with him and drop kicks him down the hill

Now let this be a lesson to you fwuffy

I know you work for some peeps who have there own version of the '' cosy nostril club"" and they dont like loosin'
    bucks ,when stooges put em' onto a sure thing so be careful how u use the information that I am now going to share with you about my self and dont become a sla ve to the market.

firstly ,I am a 15 and3/4 y-o- arts student with absolutely no connections to the con-crete-jun-gle yet

but i am working on it,( when i grow up i wanna be a ''fire''-man

in answer to your 2nd question ,,,,yes is it ok???

3 .perfectstage recommended it on this forum and one day I heard my mammys freinds from oversees talkin about it so I knew it must be alright.

i posted my meffod of investment on my personal profile for peeps like u (to) weed, but just incase you cant see them ,

my favourite stox, r maggi beef and haiffa pork bellies (of east mossad)

my investment method is, knit1, pearl 2 stitch 3, cut 4 shoot 5 ,ask questions later 6.

te fluff? how is the head /butt wounds healing??

are u jealous of toby goat?

did you tell perfectstage that the 27th of march is the cut off for his canmex application and its closes on the 3rd of april and he missed out?

and that they were so oversubscribed in the end they have a waiting list to give uncle lukas for the next 30 mil?

bye bye fwuffy u sound cute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.