TEG 2.56% 1.9¢ triangle energy (global) limited

TEG Cheap, page-191

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Well like we have said the 3B from GAS is the Willy Wonka Gob Smacka of all 3B's.
    The intent from Team GAS and Highbury is just in your face. I was talking to a broker out of Perth yesterday about it and they like us were seriously amazed. It's just so good. Have to sell it yet though. We all just need that first one to take the step.
    Tamarind own 19.999999999999999% of TEG and their intent/want is clear to be a major player in Perth Basin. The GAS situation now means a different Ball game in regard to price.
    Some here are quite anti Tamarind, the reality is if not for Tamarind we more than likely not be here today - like it or lump it. We have had some devastating out of our control situations occur in the last 18 months with nasty leaks in particular and then pumps and all have had major expense and required some very senior expertise and Tamarind have come to our aid for both. Urgently. That's the reality. They are our partner and what a great partner to have.
    So I bring this up because they are the largest SH for us and NWE.
    From NWE-
    "The Company’s Management and Board are investigating a number of fundraising options to finance these work programs. These fundraising options may include full or partial asset sales (or farm-down agreements), debt or convertible debt instruments, and/or issuing additional equity"

So my Q is what are Towner/Tamarind thinking/actions right now???? 
    They r in the Box seat here no doubt.
    This Statement concerns me from NWE - No doubt hitting many hurdles in 3D Application as we r all aware-
    "Although the Xanadu survey covers an area of approximately 40km2, it is being subjected to the same degree of scrutiny as the deeper water surveys that run to over 10,000km2, with these larger surveys posing far greater risks to the environment, and increased complexity in liaising with the fishing industry"
    So once again I think there is more pressure for some sort of deal within the group.
    Money is very tight at NWE and something will have to give there so watch this space.
    My feelings on a Xanadu drill are noted- Sidetrack approved, lets get a rig, pull the plug, clean out the hole and drill the bloody thing and get on with it. Is there risk involved - of course. But as an Oiler don't we risk any drill action we take? No point in being risk adverse as a junior oiler?
    How long can you just let all the MIGHTY Xan sit there for?
    I have asked independent Q and feedback is approx. cost to do this $3 to $5 mil.
    Brent now $64.50 and trending up again for all the right reasons.
    Great time for new investors to jump on board teg given that our Team TEG have the pumps humming at over 1000BOPD.
    Imagine our Bank A/c if we have not had all the break downs and such costly repairs?
    Expect an update on the Horny Horner real soon.
    What I know is Dealmaker Towner is insuring we at TEG are continually moving forward. Go Go RT.
    Nothing boring about this place that's for sure.
    We all just need a bite now on the GAS. Happy days. I keep thinking of all that cash backing.
    Pumper
    The above IMHO as always DYOR. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $49.97K 2.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 460059 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1367935 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 1281235
Last updated 15.54pm 31/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.