TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

TEG Drilling update out, page-33

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Big Rig with lots of power that was specifically built to handle Big jobs.
    Research the history of this Rig and it will in most cases run well ahead of schedule.
    In the old days they used to break down a lot and have breakoffs down hole quite frequently.
    Not this baby. Its a monster. Excellent crew that know what they are doing makes plenty difference. Big power lots of drive. Magnificent.
    Brilliant track record that's in our favor OK. Just look at Watsia pre us?
    I have seen a lot of photos of the drill pad and it is truly massive and has had so much work go into it. I start to see all the cost.
    This drill is a onshore MAJOR we got bang for Buck OK.
    Shelley said that by Friday well and truly thru the Prime Zone 1.
    I would expect we will close to total depth now.
    Monday 18th Sept I expect we will have a report first thing that could make a big impact on many fronts not only Financial.
    If we do hit and its all good the Perth Basin will go off like never before.
    This is just so BiiiiiiiiiG.
    K K K Ka Ka Boomwha.

For us many price predictions on our SP have been made. So hard to do without any details.
    We all just guess but somebody has to do it right?
    But for all of us holders of the mighty TEG we have one of the most important things that I can't stress highly enough the Infrastructure = Arrowsmith. we are the key to the whole Shabang. We hold and are the Masterkeys. What a position to be in right?

IF Good news tomorrow.
    We ARE going to be a prime takeover target I have ABSOLUTELY no doubt.
    Keep it all crossed gang. I have also told the mighty Oil Buddha tonight I will kick Missus Pumper out of Bed for 2 weeks and she's banished to the spare bedroom. No Exceptions.
    The Buddha will get prime acreage in the big miracoil king bed.
    Sorry but that's how Bad I want this.
    I know we have all been over this sheet above so many times and the above we have all discussed so many times. But we are Oilers and face the facts we love it. Thats why we are here and players.
    The dudes that come on here and bag it all and we just eat it up and move on.
    Best news of all if No Xanadu hit then we just rock on and there is plenty coming I am telling you. But if Xanadu dud we learn so much. Tamarind and T9 are all over this like a rash.

Towner and Bromley I know I keep praising them but they are dynamite. I've been around alot here and in the States I have seen alot of sheet go down but these 2 blokes are the real deal and are going to take us places. That is FACT.
    Friggin Batman and Robyn of the Oil and Gas is what we have here. Deenamic Duo.
    Please if you can afford too, just hang on.

But tomorrow could just change everything.
    For you for me for so many people.

Tomorrow is the day guys be cool.
    Pumper

All my opinion only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.