TEG 6.67% 0.8¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I have been investing in TEG since 2011 with different partners...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I have been investing in TEG since 2011 with different partners from many countries... I am so proud to see where we are now... new shareholders need to know that Cliff Head (including now the Arrowsmith onshore oil processing plant) was bought in January 2016 by TEG when POO was at 29$ at that time and all analysists were saying that POO was going to stay at that price for a very long time... so companies needed cash with this perspectives and got scared and TEG had some money to invest from the Indonesia finalization deal... so during that time, all oil companies were thinking that price would stay at 29$, so no one wanted to buy Cliff Head with a low market price... so TEG had money available at the right time and bought Cliff Head... this is the reason of this great deal and luck of TEG... timing is everything in business and TEG got into "the right and perfect timing because they had money to invest at time where no oil companies had cash available"... that is the real reason why TEG got the deal and then...wow... POO started to go up again until 54$ (02-17)... it was an amazing "luck" for TEG to buy Cliff Head during January 2016 period at such a low POO price... this is very rare to get something of that caliber, but in times of trouble, yes, if you have cash, then you can find a great deal... TEG invested all they had earned from Indonesia to get Cliff Head and it was the best investment that they have ever done... the Cliff Head facilities are prestigious in Australia and the only offshore infrastructure in the Perth Basin... and now they have parts of Xanadu for Mid-Sept. 2017 + Reids Dome in the pocket ... POO is about to go up again to $60+ with Saudis working on it, we all know that... and TEG is only at the market cap of 10,69M... command investors, wake up, it is time ... this is obvious... you should get and see this gift available for you... you always look for great deals... you think and think and calculate, you have one in front of your eyes now...... TEG is worth much more than that and we pump oil and sell oils each day... let me tell you that people are so surprised by what is happening to TEG and to see TEG emerging step by step like that make them frozen for the moment... but new investors are about to warm up and to get on board and Xanadu will bring so much publicity around TEG soon in Sept... check that... by the way: have you noticed that the website of TEG is all renewed and ready for Sept. with great photos, and facts? ... go and see it....... we are at the beginning of August now... most people are on vacation somewhere... hum and Xanadu starts in Sept. ....... + Cliff Head will continue for many years to bring revenues ... those who are not buying now at .08 will remember one day that they have missed the deal of their life... TEG will be more than 2$ one day, please take note of that... remember that... put it on your top list...  I already have millions of shares of TEG with different partners and companies ... I am now smiling and waiting ... thanks also to @Quanyum and @pumper to follow TEG closely and to give us great reports and interesting info, you know the business well and it is always interesting to read your post... we will celebrate all together soon ... I have no doubt... this will be another "dream" deal for me ... for those who know me understand what I want to say...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.729K 350.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 420714 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7395647 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.