TEG 0.00% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

TEG soon in the big league...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    As requested by the moderator... I have been taking out my very positive "buy comment"... but I am posting the same message except the requirement of Hotcopper... hope it is ok this way... I think this info has to be shared...

Yes @pumper, @gassed, @asaliah ... I totally agree with you. It is very important to have a higher SP before consolidation of Nov. 30th. This will be favorable for all stockholders if SP is much higher than that… hope the board has a good plan in hands now because it is a huge momentum a post consolidation for a stock… I cannot imagine they have not planned this well with Blackstone.com and their Asia branch Tamarind... TEG is a real treasure now and to have Tamarind on board as an advisor is quite amazing and important… and see this article with what is coming for Australia:
    http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...-Import-Dependence-Without-New-Oil-Finds.html
    ....my assistant has sent this link recently to Mr. Rob Towner so he knows very well that TEG will become a major player soon in the region and Xanadu in December is another key asset for us.

Also, the oil price will continue to rise... no doubt in my mind... so many countries are struggling with a low oil price... it can't stay that way for long and it is already at app. 50US… and this is a real big deal for TEG with Cliff Head revenue and more to come. You need to be blind not to see this coming... and I am absolutely sure, that the price of TEG stock has been maintained artificially low in 2016 for a reason… Because each time investors were buying in 2016 (and I have bought myself a lot during the year and since more than 6 years with other key investors)… then one guy somewhere was selling app. 100$ at .001 to make sure the stock stops its progression. For some small investors, 100$ not even cover the trade fee . So come on! we know this was planned over a few months and this is great if it was planned because this means the board has a major organization in place, bigger than we can imagine… TEG is also now a shareholder of EXR… these companies and key investors will probably help each other with their respective stocks… Tamarind is a mastermind in this long term planning to create companies and to organize solid alliance. Let’s see if I’m right… the month of November will be the most important month in this history of TEG and we should be able to all benefit from that.

... major investors are preparing to arrive, this should be the focus of the board and TEG should even buy back some stocks before consolidation if needed to make sure SP goes up.

For now, all my congratulations are for Director Mr. Rob Towner. TEG needs to be considered as AWE now...

Please keep your shares… do not sell over many months… real investors are patient, not gamblers…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.