TEG 0.00% 1.9¢ triangle energy (global) limited

TEG - T'Over target, page-2

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Nice work pumper.

Now let's just play a game called hypothetical.

Just say I'm on the board of a company that has been out bid on a takeover target in the Perth basin.
    dam I'm not happy we missed out on that one. Yeah the reason I wanted the gas was to supply sufficient clean energy for all my other emerging opportunities by building a gas powered power station.

We have lithium assets, iron ore assets which we want to transport by electric trains, mining operations, graphite prospects, just to mention a few interests.

How can I get in the gas /energy game, as my company needs gas to run its extensive WA operations and have guaranteed power supply. I was prepared to pay $526 m for AWE.

What say we enter enter a few J/V operations with a small company who has interests in the Perth basin for gas prospects.

It just so happens that the company is involved with another J/V, with another firm in the basin and have discovered a potential large oil field.

We are still interested in a bigger stake in the Perth basin. What would be the best way to progress that strategy. Would it be strategic to hire the one person who knows all about the prospects and has worked with both the J/V partners? Sounds like a plan to me, but let me think about that.

As Pumper has suggested, a takeover of Triangle at 10 cents would be a steal. Add to that, a takeover of NWE and STX and the Perth basin would be wrapped up and the best future prospects would be in the group and provide surety of gas and potentially oil supply. Not to mention all the TEG assets that Pumper has listed. All these assets acquired at a substantial discount to actual value. A very smart deal.

Huge upside in all 3 companies. Drilling to commence soon in STX tenements and MIN/NWE J/V tenements. Seismic survey to commence for TEG to determine potential field size.

Somedays it's hard to see the wood for the trees and where this could go.

Mind you, this is all hypothetical.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.579K 251.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8569598 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1647453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 253684
Last updated 12.29pm 04/06/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.