TEG 50.0% 0.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

I sold out of pure luck this is my order of events that...

1. 4,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738

I sold out of pure luck this is my order of events that transpired was even going to buy again if it hit 1.3c this week and pure luck that this happened in the end without me buying. Will I buy on the next drill no way.

More that I've never seen what has transpired on a drill timing wise as what has happened is not the Norm sequence events or timings if they had multiple targets and casing points that needed wireline logging.

It seemed like on the Monday 22nd they were forced to announce the rig was mobilising after BPT on the 19th released in their quarterly on Friday that the rig had been released.

On the Tuesday the 23rd I sold all my heads at 1.8c to switch to options at 0.6 as someone was seriously dumping the options at that point in time. Fortuasly somebody wanted to buy all these options at 0.7c which was a 15% profit in 24 hours. So sold out then to reenter into the heads the next day. T
    hen bang trading halt/cap raise/spud/realease of SI shares/Drill to TD with no gas all in 7 days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.007(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 0.6¢ $994.3K 125.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 11951663 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 448147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.