TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Folks. In my opinion most forums have value, IF the participants...

1. 19 Posts.
    Folks.
    In my opinion most forums have value, IF the participants have enough genuine material to contribute too a serious worthwhile discussion.
    The problem here is the vast majority if not all of the public have been prevented from an iota of real data as TEG have remained shielded behind continual "smoke n mirrors" tactics.
    So let's try to clean up some of the recent erroneous comments.

1) The recent ASX announcement clears up the Monterra issue, TEG have been filed for arbitration and this was lodged on 17th November. The big question is why would it take over a month to disclose to shareholders?

2) Asaliah asks, what happened to the money? It's obvious just look at the quarterly reports, over 50% of revenue has been used to support a corporate office in Perth. No other small local operation (TPI) would engage in these huge corporate white elephants. So the gravy train continued until the revenue stream collapsed, now time to cash up and hope to support the corporate office yet again.

3) Asaliah questions that Boustead "matched" the Enso offer. This just cannot be a fact as TEG are presenting this as a superior offer. Not only has the Enso offer commercially far exceeded the consortium offer, I simply fail to understand why anyone would consider that a Singaporean company would have the premium opportunity to develop the block and return revenue to the share holders via production payments, versus a local company who have (as advised by TEG) already engaged the governor and the regulatory authorities. this really indicates a total lack of understanding of who really can operate successfully in the indonesian archipelago.

There has been various quotes that the consortium does not require regulator / authority approval to operate. Now this really is bizarre, all operators from the multi national super majors to the local minnow operators require full cooperation and support from all regulators and the local governor. It is simply impossible to operate without being sanctioned.
    ENSO Asia have presented a superior commercial offer, they have also lodged the change of control documentation with the regulators, plus TEG lead us to believe they have received full support from the Gouvernor of Aceh.
    Please explain how Enso Asia cannot deliver maximum value to us going forward?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.