TEG 2.56% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Hi Oily 1. I cant speculate on why they didn't disclosed it to...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Oily

1. I cant speculate on why they didn't disclosed it to shareholders sooner as I dont know, one would assume that given the claim has the potential to bankrupt the company and is price sensitive it should have been disclosed immediately

2. Yeah we all know where all the money is going, anyone who can read a company report can work that out, into the deep dark corporate office expense pool, I think that statement was meant to be rhetorical.

3. Are they? They are obligated to pick the best offer right? (rhetorical) .....well they are also obligated to act in shareholders best interests....is maintaining such as large corporate office for such a small company in the best interest of shareholders?

To expand on what I think your asking....

Of course they need Local approval, both companies would need to follow through with the approval signed to TEG on the 22 May 2015

Triangle has already been awarded a 20 year extension to the Pase Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with effect from February 2012. Meaning the new tenants have got a 17 year approval.

Therefore the thing we need be most concerned with the reliability of our new partner

What happens behind the curtain in Indonesia is well outside of my area of expertise, frankly as a long time shareholder I would rather be dealing with a Singaporean company than an Indonesian one.

At least there is rule of law in Singapore, Indonesia is a black box....

and then there is the fact we know quite a bit about the companies involved in the consortium, they are publicly traded, they have money to develop and spend.....who exactly is is PT Enso Asia, do they have the money required to develop our Field?

Will be get any money from them? if not then they may as well offer us a 200 million from the future production?

Don't expect their (PETA) website to be of any help investigating the company we are getting to a long term relationship with http://www.ensoasia.com/ looks like an "Indonesian TEG" to me.

Here's an interesting question for you.
    So what happens is PETA goes belly up after securing the deal, only to have the plot sold to someone else who doesn't have the obligation to honor PETA's ongoing revenue deal?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $110.1K 5.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1563970 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1985670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.