TEG 0.00% 0.4¢ triangle energy (global) limited

TEG - What would you pay?, page-34

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Personally I think TEG is very unique.
    I honestly doubt there is anther stock like us on the ASX,

How many listed have a big brother and partner like Tamarind.
    We own 80% of CH because of them. Tamarind. Rob Towner has just done a brilliant job in getting our relationship to build from strength to strength.
    Tamarind were the group that enabled the CH purchase in the first place.
    The BIG and BIGGER news for all holders of TEG is that Tamarind are now the operators of CH and will work on further reductions at site and now will be absolutely looking at how we can extend, improve and develop out permit at CH. They have been helping us along the way with CH and now they are the operators. This is Huge.

I honestly do not think the market truly understands the importance of what has taken place here.
    Tamarind resources and ability to get the job done and along with their reputation are absolutely First Class.
    Honestly I only see us going one direction from here and that's UP.. UP...UP.
    Soon we will all know what the Go Go Mobile is with Reids Dome is and I have no doubt our partner Tamarind would have had some form involvement in Reids in capacity of consultancy with Rob Towner or will show a hand in development of Reids Dome. Matters not they are there with us in some form for sure.
    Cash Flow - CH
    Cash Flow - RD ( Soon to touch down)
    Cliff Head - Now and for the Future.
    Rob Towner
    Tamarind - our partner and right hand man.
    No significant Debt
    Tightly Held Share Holding
    Reids Dome
    Xanadu
    More and More

Tamarind- Future deals. What future opportunities are they currently discussing with Towner?
    While others sit around thinking about it Rob Towner does the deal.
    Want proof AWE and ROC deal done.
    Tamarind - TUI oil field. We will buy all of that...........Deal Done. Bye the way we will pay you millions to take it.... Thanks. Take a read what the sellers all said about Tamarind in regard to Tui - Experts at what they do.
    All the above is a Gold Mine of O & G. Current and for the future. When we hit that magic .10 then its up by the half cent increments I am looking froward to that.
    You would have to be crazy to be on anything else in the ASX at present.
    Smart money is buying this for 6 cents right now and I mean SMART.
    This is the BARGAIN of a lifetime at current price.
    For those that bought this stock under current price pat yourself on the back because you are going to get major bang for your buck and in my opinion some BLOODY serious price appreciation you have done exceptionally well. Go and put your Fave Beveridge in the fridge for the celebration down the track.
    Look at it each time you open the fridge ans say to yourself -"Soon baby Soon"
    Hey do you think I am just a TAD BULLISH about our future prospects for our company?
    Like I have said before Git ON or Git OUT.

All of the above is the opinion only of a totally Bullish SH so as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.