BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My take and it's only my opinion so take it with a grain of...

1. 4,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    My take and it's only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt:

The broader commercial and corporate market is yet to be ready for the genuine Edge technology that Brainchip owns. What BRN is aiming to do is very disruptive and many leaders in their growing ecosystem have barely scratched the surface with how they will implement Akida IP, bar the Renesas tape out for what speculation looks like Industrial or Domestic Sensor products such as doorbells, fridge sensors, and OEM equipment, or the like sometime late in 2023. Revenue for those may not arise until the December half report or the first half of 2024 report.

Automotive and IOT uses are the ones that seem to have a lag with development and maybe more aligned with the 1500 development model and the 2000 model for mid-year customer availability.

Whether the above is on the money for revenue and royalty timing, it seems to me the broader corporate market is still coming to terms that there is such an available technology to proliferate the move to lower power, lower broadband use, and less reliance on the Internet and Cloud.

Therefore the only market-sensitive announcements outside of quarterlies, half and full-year results will come through new Patents, IP Deals signed outside of MegaChips, and possibly a business update if and when it's revealed publicly where that revenue is coming from.

So I think the success of Brainchip is subjectively difficult to measure over the next 12 months if you're holding onto a big loss, as that's ultimately the reason we're here is to build our wealth.

IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.