TLS 0.00% $3.96 telstra group limited

Telco customers ‘ripped off’ on fees, page-9

1. 18,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I don't think shareholders will have any luck either. The complaints form on the website seems to be permanently disabled. Another 30 minutes typing in a fresh complaint and reading the lengthy privacy statement that is required prior to submission only for it to fail again today.

Yet they change my plan and deactivate my mobile and steal the $660 odd credit on my account with a single click in under a second on an ambiguous link on the mobile site with no warning, no PDS, no privacy statement, no acceptance of new terms and conditions! And no explanation.

Another hour and a half with the chat staff today and still none the wiser about why my credit will not roll over any longer on renewal and why data fees have gone from 2c a MB to $2 a MB or what my options are for getting back my mobile and data at 2c a MB prepaid for 365.

Telstra is like a giant clockwork machine... thousands of cogs turning other cogs, everything looks very busy, and yet when you look a the machine as a whole, you can find no single cog or gear that produces productive output!
    Last edited by asteroider: 18/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $3.98 $3.92 $116.3M 29.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 830574 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.