EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Telcos face fines over cyber-security - 29 June 2015, page-4

1. 4,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Do agree here, serious lack of buy side interest coming into FY end, coupled with the global events playing out, certainly didn't bode well for CVT in the past week. Not a bad opportunity for those looking to pick up cheap lazy stock. From a technical perspective, I would like to see it above 41c in coming days to be comfortable that the down trend has taken a decent break.

Many people have hit the nail on the head in regards to lack of announcements that CVT have been / are able to make. The best they can do is continue to sign agreements with large Telco's or Cisco like companies that place CVT's IP / product on their platform for their clients to purchase / use / integrate into their businesses.

The reality is due to privacy agreements we won't be seeing individual contracts being signed / released to the market, which hurts the shareholders on a short term basis as the market would be buying this news flow.

Once the hard $$$ hit the P&L, the market will take comfort that the product is gaining traction in the marketplace. This will also give the analysts something to use when creating a formal DCF valuation / projected sales valuation on the company. I would expect that once the revenue is evident on the P&L the small cap managers that have taken a small positions will start to increase their holdings.

In my opinion the company / PR machine should be out there road showing the CVT story to as many brokers and small / mid cap insto funds possible during this period to continue to build awareness in the marketplace for the business. No harm in telling a good story to as many as people as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.584K 641.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8720332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7674034 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ 459440
Last updated 15.09pm 14/06/2024 ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.