JMS 0.00% 16.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Thanks for posting the link, it is a great idea doing the...

1. 7,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Thanks for posting the link, it is a great idea doing the teleconference thing like that. Looks like Jupiter will transform into a great company over the next few years. A key point for shareholders is that the partners involved have very deep pockets and they state that there will be funds available for whatever is needed as long as it fits within the steel feed strategy.

Consolidation in the region through Jupiter now makes a lot more sense in my mind. Im not sure of the current export capacity of the port at Esperance, but if Jupiter and Cliffs/Portman are to export 20MTpa through Esperance, I dont think that will leave much space for the other explorers in the region to also export through there without significant additional investment.

There should be good returns to Jupiter shareholders in the medium term. Although they have gone from a $20m company to a $500m company, the share price has gone up around 50%. They expect to be a $1b company within 6-12 months and are also looking to add a coal asset in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $590.0K 3.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 257699 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 191663 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.