SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

My take on the teleconference; looks like andrew would like to...

1. 163 Posts.
    My take on the teleconference; looks like andrew would like to sell Red Rock's soon to be enlarged holding in CUE into RSL, no doubt in return for an enlarged stake in RSL.

This is what Pallinghurst did when it sold Tshipi to JMS at 21c per JMS share in August. JMS shares are now 41c -so almost doubled!

He also said that with in house REE expertise at Red Rock is also looking for a direct interest in quality REE projects, which would also be destined for the RSL portfolio.

Very sexy space right now, a good REE project and an enlarged U308 resource will bring the right attention to RSL.

One think Andrew Bell is good at, is positioning and deal making.

In a previous interview with miningmaven.com, he said they will grow RSL as they did with JMS.

I know i appear extra enthusiastic, but i have held Red Rock shares from under 1p and they are now at 6.5p I have seen what the management has achieved and enriched myself in the process!

Andrew also mentioned that RRR now has a market cap of �45m (AU$72m)and not so long ago, RRR was smaller than RSL is now.

Exciting times.....!
    MG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.