SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

teleconference, page-5

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

I'm just a ST holder but found it very worthwhile tuning in to the teleconference. I was probably the one where you could hear the kids in the background (plus the slurping sound of a few post 5pm beers!) but we certainly didn't have any ping-pong activities happening in our neck of the woods! I must agree with Tangrams - there was a lot of rustling and heavy breathing from somewhere! But then again you'd expect no less from a teleconference with so many people on the line. Maybe it was that suit from MacBank!? lol. In fact I'd be interested to know how many people tuned in? Probably not that many IMO.

Besides the obvious FA's there were a couple of comments that I liked:

- AB's "word of caution" on the many spec plays in the market riding on the REE euphoria. He added that they really have nothing to show and implying that with Machinga et al RSL could be a genuine player..and that they'd only source worthwhile projects etc (all the same I know...obvious).

- He hasn't seen the Malawi results yet but you only have to look at Globes SP..." :)

- Livingstonia U could possibly be a major target or partner project by the Chinese

BTW - Don't you just love the release of the CR to SI's during the teleconference....the timing is more insulting than the level of new shares issued.

Anyway just a trade for me but does look interesting for you long termers. MT/LT potential upside looks pretty promising IMO.

Also - I was unable to reconnect after losing connection so I pretty much missed most the Q&A. I might check out the replay over the W/E.

Just my two bob.

Cheers,

Arkie

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.